Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fundraisers



It's so hard making a fundraiser that will be successful. Alot of planning and effort and hard work is needed. Unfortunately, I need one asap for my dying father so I can be there for him until the very end providing palliative and nursing care. A last gift a son could give to his father.

After the last (5th hospitalization) in Quirino Memorial Medical Center, Proj. 4, Q.C., the neurologist and pulmonolgist suggested palliative and nursing care is the only option that can be done. My dad's life expectancy is between a month to a year, but estimatedly, perhaps only 2 months. But nevertheless, I must give it a try once more. He is aggressively loosing all his bodily and mental functions, including his eyesight. This is very painful for him and for me.

The 4 tumors (liver, lung, 2 in the brain) already devastedly destroyed his body and soul for I cannot imagine how horrific this can be to a person experiencing it.

If only I still have the strenght, the skills, the connections... May God hear my cry...

No comments: